Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level and enable us to build an even more compelling education experience, we are looking for a Tutoring Program Manager.
You will play an integral part in designing, developing, and launching Knowledgehook’s K-12 Tutoring Program. You will have the opportunity to work closely with various stakeholders and education content experts to finalize the tutoring curriculum content. You will also participate in strategic planning activities to develop the execution goals and resource allocation requirements for the Tutoring Program.
We have a math education brand with a passionate fan-base and are assembling a purpose-driven team who loves to collaborate and solve problems with innovative solutions.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with the CEO and President to design, develop and launch Knowledgehook’s K-12 Tutoring Program as well as manage its day-to-day operations
- Work with the CEO and education content experts to finalize the tutoring curriculum content road map for K-12 and manage the project
- Manage the prospecting, onboarding, payroll, training, quality and performance of Knowledgehook tutors
- Provide regular communication on the status of the project, business KPI’s and forecasted revenue and costs to CEO and President
- Manage P&L and define, measure and report key metrics for the tutoring division
- Participate in strategic planning activities with the CEO and President to roadmap the execution goals and resource allocations requirements for Knowledgehook’s Tutoring Program
What you need to succeed
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years of teaching or tutoring experience
- Project planning and project management experience
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- Reporting and essential financial management skills
What’s in it for you
- Be a contributor in the journey of a fast growing organization
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
- Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450,000 teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume and include Tutoring Program Manager
in your subject line to [email protected]
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.