Are you a passionate student of theatre production coordination looking to explore how your best practices can be applied in pioneering new ways? Knowledgehook has recently launched an innovative new program and is looking for someone with a reputation for reliably coordinating high-quality productions of thoughtfully-designed live experiences.
If this is you, we are seeking your passion and dedication to help scale our rapidly growing Consultant Partner Program. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and serving key partnerships with education stakeholders across Knowledgehook’s global markets. This involves sourcing, qualifying, and nurturing relationships that grow year over year.
As the production theatre coordinator you will be working closely with the staff of our Math Leaders and Community of Practice program —a growing thought-leadership brand that is delivering virtual mini-conferences, roundtables and workshops across the globe.
Knowledgehook’s purpose is to inspire and develop the problem solvers of tomorrow. We have a math education brand with a passionate fan-base and are assembling a purpose-driven team who loves to collaborate and solve problems with innovative solutions.
What you will be doing
- Scout, cast, and nurture consultants with educator profiles, with a focus on math education. These consultants are typically high-energy in personality since their profession requires them to perform as a role model for teachers.
- Lead and facilitate program discovery sessions with key talent
- Nurture and grow key partnerships across Knowledgehook’s growth in global markets
- Track and report weekly key activities and outcomes
- Contribute strategically and operationally to the growth of the program
- Supporting in the supervision and arrangement of logistics for the Math Leadership Series and Community of Practice productions, special events and co-production
- Supporting supervision of all math consultants required for the productions
What you need to succeed
- A university or college degree in theatre production or equivalent training
- Experience as a production coordinator in a theatrical setting, preferably with a focus on casting key actors
- A deep understanding of theatre productions and best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google online applications and online conferencing software. Design software knowledge is a plus.
- Experiencing coordinating theatre staff and participants
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to collaborate
- A selfless work attitude - you have high humility which supports collaborative decision making
- A keen work ethic - you’re able to take initiative, identify problems, and retain the focus needed to solve them
- The student mentality - you’re coachable, a natural self learner, and are curious as to how things work and can be done in better ways
What’s in it for you
- Be a contributor in the journey of a fast growing organization
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
- Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450,000 teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.
To learn more, visit our press release
page for additional information and to relive our milestones over the years.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume
and include Theatre Production Coordinator, Consultant Program
in your subject line to [email protected]
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we are mostly be conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.