How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit?
If so, please send us your resume
and video application
Theatre Production Coordinator
in your subject line.
VIDEO APPLICATION (1-2 min):
The video application is completely optional and gives you the space to share with us more about yourself. Tell us about who you are, why you’d be great, and why you want the role. Take this time to express yourself the way you normally would – we care about what makes you excited!
Are you a passionate student of theatre production coordination looking to explore how your best practices can be applied in pioneering new ways? Knowledgehook has recently launched an innovative new program and is looking for someone with a reputation for reliably coordinating high-quality productions of thoughtfully-designed live experiences.
If this is you, we are seeking your passion and dedication to help scale our rapidly growing math leader’s virtual program.
As the production theatre coordinator you will be working closely with the staff of our Math Leaders program —a growing thought-leadership brand that is delivering virtual roundtables and workshops across the globe.
Knowledgehook’s purpose is to inspire and develop the problem solvers of tomorrow. We have a math education brand with a passionate fan-base and are assembling a purpose-driven team who loves to collaborate and solve problems with innovative solutions.
- Production administration
- Respond to inquiries from district math leaders
- Supporting the supervision of the workshop production team
- Management of workshop production budget
- Creation and management of all production schedules
- Supporting supervision of workshop rehearsals and work calls in cooperation with senior manager
- Supporting in the supervision and arrangement of logistics for the Math Leadership Series productions, special events and co-productions
- Scheduling and supporting supervision of all outside contractors required for the workshop productions
- Planning, coordination, logistic and production of projects, events and workshops
- Be a steward of the Math Leadership Series partnership including local math associations
- Manage marketing and promotional activities, including social platforms, website, projects’ promotion
- Support in the recruiting, training and managing of workshop participants
- Support program design process, draft and revise program guidelines and copy edit materials for the workshop
- University or college degree in theatre production or equivalent training
- Experience as a production manager coordinator in a theatrical setting
- Understanding of theatre productions and best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google online applications and online conferencing software. Design software knowledge a plus.
- Experiencing coordinating theatre staff and participants
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to collaborate
- Participate in the growth journey of a rapidly scaling start-up
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of builders and problem-solvers
- Flexible work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of millions of students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.