Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level and enable us to build an even more compelling education experience, we are looking for a Theatre Production Coordinator.
Are you a passionate student of theatre production coordination looking to explore how your best practices can be applied in pioneering new ways? Knowledgehook has recently launched an innovative new program and is looking for someone with a reputation for reliably coordinating high-quality productions of thoughtfully designed live experiences.
If this is you, we are seeking your passion and dedication to help scale our rapidly growing Educational virtual programs.
As the theatre production coordinator you will be working closely with our Educational programs team — a growing thought-leadership brand that is delivering virtual roundtables and workshops across the globe.
We have a math education brand with a passionate fan-base and are assembling a purpose-driven team who loves to collaborate and solve problems with innovative solutions.
What you will be doing
- Respond to inquiries from district math leaders
- Supporting in the supervision and arrangement of logistics for the educational productions, special events and co-productions
- Manage marketing and promotional activities, including social platforms, website, projects’ promotion
- Support in the scouting, casting & onboarding of Leadership Development Associates (Performers)
- Manage the workshop production budget
- Execute the coordination, logistics and production of projects, events and workshops
- Support program design & development process, draft and revise program guidelines and copy edit materials for the workshop
- Support & liaise with the workshop production team including outside contractors
- Create, manage and document all of the productions and rehearsals
- Be a steward of the educational programs partnerships including local math associations
- Co-produce other creative initiatives
What you need to succeed
- University or college degree in theatre production or equivalent training
- Experience as a production manager/coordinator in a theatrical setting
- Understanding of theatre productions and best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google online applications and online conferencing software
- Digital design experience & software knowledge is an asset
- Experience coordinating theatre staff and participants
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a commitment to collaborate
- Creativity and an open mind
What’s in it for you
- Be a contributor in the journey of a fast growing organization
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
- Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450,000 teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume
and include Theatre Production Coordinator
in your subject line to [email protected]
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. We are mostly conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.