Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem solvers of tomorrow. Our strategy to fulfill this mission? We have an incredible math education product, a passionate fan-base, and are building the most capable and engaged revenue team in the world (literally and measurably).
Knowledgehook Inc. is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to sell to the world’s largest and most influential school districts. The successful candidate will become an expert in the world of math education, and will play an important role in guiding the company through our next stage of growth as we enter international markets.
As a member of the Sales Development team, you will work closely with our Head of Revenue, as well as our channel, Account Executive, and marketing teams. You will need to communicate effectively across internal and external stakeholders, and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Drive top-of-funnel sales meetings for account executives and channel partners
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and leadership teams to build and optimize lead generation and lead management capabilities
- Provide leadership and guidance to channel partners to strengthen their opportunity generation programs
- Take a data-driven and strategic approach to managing your territory
- Be a leader within the revenue team and the broader Knowledgehook team
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Other responsibilities as required
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Experience selling mid-market SaaS products is a plus
- Experience supporting channel partners is a plus
- Experience working with start-ups is a plus
- Experience working with the k-12 education industry is a plus
- A bias towards proactive, candid, and empathetic communication
- An uncompromising solution-oriented mindset
- A laser focus on daily continuous improvement
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Rigorous prioritization and time management capabilities
- Strategic mindset - always thinking with your company hat on, with an eye to identifying (and executing) strategic opportunities
- A committed team player and collaborator
- Exceptional effective questioning capabilities
- Strong feedback and coaching skills
- Join a revenue team that cares deeply about your personal and professional goals, prioritizes staff engagement, and who will work with you one-on-one to deliver a compelling career experience (whatever compelling means to you)
- Sales and leadership learning and development
- Participate in the growth journey of a rapidly scaling start-up
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of builders and problem solvers
- Flexible work hours
- Compelling benefits plan
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of millions of students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.