Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level and enable us to build an even more compelling education experience, we are looking for a Sales Executive, Global Education.
The Sales Executive, Global Education will be the dedicated lead for Knowledgehook’s growth in the government sector globally. The successful candidate will focus on supporting policy makers by providing thought leadership, consulting, access to an expert network, and creating learning experiences that will help these stakeholders create more effective policies. Particularly, the successful candidate will help stakeholders understand key evidence-based practices, how to measure and monitor the implementation of those practices, and key actions that can be taken to improve overall student achievement in regional systems.
We have a math education brand with a passionate fan-base and are assembling a purpose-driven team who loves to collaborate and solve problems with innovative solutions.
What you will be doing
- Create and execute unique professional learning experiences for education policy makers
- Manage a pipeline of government accounts across Knowledgehook’s global markets
- Understand and respond to market trends across global education markets at the federal and state/provincial level
- Coordinate pipeline activities with all other internal revenue operations teams to grow distribution across all channels
- Track and report key conversion metrics weekly
- Manage an influential network of researchers and other key stakeholders to create compelling new content through a variety of formats
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of industry sales experience in education or SaaS technology, government sales experience is an asset
- Develop a deep understanding of the buyer’s journey for all external stakeholders
- Ability to track, report and manage key conversion metrics
- Ability to manage multiple pipelines across multiple territories
- Ability to work closely with other teams to build cross-functional cohesion and solve complex revenue challenges collaboratively
- Experience using communication platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, WebEx and others to present to external stakeholders
What’s in it for you
- Be a contributor in the journey of a fast growing organization
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
- Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450,000 teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume
and include Sales Executive, Global Education
in your subject line to [email protected]
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.