Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. Our strategy to fulfill this mission? We have an incredible math education product, a passionate fan-base, and are building the most capable and engaged revenue team in the world (literally and measurably). We are looking for a Program Coordinator to help build and scale the Impact Program by simplifying our processes and enabling increased logistical efficiency.
As a Program Coordinator you will become an expert in the world of Ed-tech process management and marketing. You will play an important role in helping guide the company through our next stage of growth as we enter international markets. As a member of the Impact Program team, you will work closely with our Director of Programs and Outreach, as well as our Account Executives, customer success, sales, and marketing teams. You will communicate effectively across internal and external stakeholders and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing
- Help execute and manage our Impact Program
- Track, schedule and facilitate teacher interviews
- Create and improve logistical processes, including full cycle mail out campaigns
- Measure, analyze and report outreach metrics
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage processes
- Assist with regularly updating and monitoring the Impact webpage
What you need to succeed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and problem solving
- Ability to adapt to new environments quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), GSuite, and Zoom
- Knowledge of pedagogy or a background in Education, or Math is an asset
- Marketing experience is an asset
What’s in it for you
- Be a contributor in the journey of a fast growing organization
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
- Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450 thousand teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume
and include Program Coordinator, Impact Program
in your subject line to [email protected]
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.