Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level and enable us to build an even more compelling education experience, we are looking for a Production Coordinator.
At Knowledgehook, we’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of a technology company unlike any other. Our focus as a company is on more than just software– it’s about creating great products, whether they come in the form of software, content, or experiences. As a Production Coordinator, you’ll be pioneering the role of theatrical productions within the education industry by focusing on producing high-quality live experiences and content for educators.
We have a math education brand with a passionate fan-base and are assembling a purpose-driven team who loves to collaborate and solve problems with innovative solutions.
If you’re interested in helping to build a world-class virtual educational program and applying your skills to an industry new to the power of well-designed productions, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Coordinating the creation and execution of educational experiences and content pieces for math educators
- Leveraging marketing assets to create impressions and connections with educators
- Develop relationships with individuals and organizations for partnerships in creating future productions
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting in the coordination and operation of programs outside of your personal portfolio
- Be a steward of Knowledgehook and its programs to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with team members on cross-functional projects
- Contributing to the optimization of existing programs and the creation of new programs within the educational program teams
- Supporting program design, drafting and revising program guidelines, and guiding the script editing process for your productions
- Managing operational details around your productions, including budgets, participant engagement, and scheduling
What you need to succeed
- An ability to interact with key stakeholders in a sociable and professional manner
- A strong ability to empathize with others and strong overall emotional intelligence
- Must have a demonstrated ability to adapt to new team needs and challenges
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working within start-ups is an asset
- Experience in theatre/stage, film, tv, or event production coordination is an asset
What’s in it for you
- Be a contributor in the journey of a fast-growing organization
- Work in an environment that values your personal and professional growth
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
- Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450,000 teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume
and include Production Coordinator
in your subject line to [email protected]
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. We are mostly conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.