Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level and enable us to build an even more compelling educational experience, we are looking for a Logistics Coordinator.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the logistics, customer service, growth and optimization of multiple expansion programs within the Customer Success and Sales teams. This will involve communicating with other teams, suppliers, shippers, customers and creating new relationships with education influencers. There will also be potential to support other logistics projects within the company.
We are a math education brand with a passionate fan base and are assembling a purpose-driven team that loves to collaborate and solve problems with innovative solutions.
What you will be doing
- Source and order products as needed for various programs
- Coordinate and organize shipments for multiple programs
- Work with our logistics partners to ensure a good experience for customers, internal stakeholders and customers
- Research and present optimal logistics solutions for each program to best meet the needs and constraints of the various programs
- Develop tracking mechanisms for each program for costing and fulfillment tracking purposes
- Working with internal teams to build out process and logistic operations for new programs
- Optimize processes and logistics of existing programs
- Communicate with customers to address logistical issues and to fulfill the completion of certain process driven programs.
What you need to succeed
- Ability to organize and manage multiple logistics pipelines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email
- Ability to work well with other people to complete projects
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take charge and work independently
- Logistics and Customer service experience an asset
- Transportation to be able to pickup and drop off materials when necessary
What’s in it for you
- Be a contributor to the journey of a fast-growing organization
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
- Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450,000 teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume
and include Logistics Coordinator
in your subject line to [email protected]
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. We are mostly conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.