Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level, we are looking to bring on a Customer Success Account Manager. The ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to have a major impact on a growing, fast-paced start-up.
The Customer Success Marketing Manager will play a critical role on the Customer Success team by helping to optimize and execute key programs that influence the value-perception of clients and the renewal process.
The first project will be to develop and grow our Impact Series program. The program is built to highlight teachers who are putting research into practice using Knowledgehook. The derivatives of that program will be used to drive campaigns that influence decision makers and encourage other users to use Knowledgehook in proven, effective ways.
The Impact Series program will require a variety of skills from conducting interviews with teachers to building news-worthy final products that get pickup in key locations and attention by decision makers.
Your success will be evaluated on your ability to manage key campaigns, build out news-worthy final products and work with media and supporting organizations to gain visibility of those products.
What you need coming into the job:
- How to communicate professionally and effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Understanding of public relations
- Be able to explain what formative assessment is
- Understanding of basic marketing frameworks
- Ability to manage your time and priorities without supervision.
- Ability to work remotely
- Background or interest in psychology
- Background dealing with news and media organizations
- Demonstrated creativity in marketing and PR situations
What you’ll be expected to do in the first month
- Learn the key stakeholders in the education system
- Be able to identify differences in the personas of each stakeholders
- Conduct interviews with teachers
- Manage the process of content production with contactors
What we will expect from you as time goes on...
- Work with team to build out a certification organization
- Work with media contacts to build out compelling events that drive news coverage
- Build compelling communications that drive stakeholder consumption
- Identify opportunities to improve the program
- Be able to adapt the program to new markets
- Participate in the growth journey of a rapidly scaling start-up
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of builders and problem-solvers
- Flexible work hours
- Compelling benefits plan
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of millions of students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.