Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level, we are looking to bring on a Customer Success Account Manager. The ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to have a major impact on a growing, fast-paced start-up.
As a Customer Success Account Manager, you will act as a trusted advisor and voice of the customer for our medium to large school board clients. In your role you will build a strong partnership with our clients by helping them drive adoption, support proper usage and, ultimately, realize value from their investment.
You will also be responsible for account renewals which means ensuring that you maintain a pulse of key stakeholders and coordinate the necessary resources and meetings needed to ensure renewal targets and timelines are reached.
To succeed you will need to have a great personality, be organized, and be a great communicator in writing, on the phone, in person, and when using conferencing technology. Previous experience with sales or customer success is highly valued. It will also help a lot if you are a fast learner and have an interest in the education sector.
Your success will be evaluated on the growth and retention of the customers in your portfolio but also on your ability to manage clients along the Customer Engagement Framework and to effectively and creatively address situations so that clients get maximal value from our tool.
If you like dealing with customers, enjoy solving multi-stakeholder challenges, and feel passionate about the value of education then the Knowledgehook Customer Success team is the place to be. When you join Knowledgehook you become part of a fast-growing company focused on math education and supporting teachers as they build the next generation of problem-solvers.
What you need coming into the job:
- How to communicate professionally and effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Be able to explain what formative assessment is
- Ability to manage your time and priorities without supervision
- Ability to work remotely
- Strong first impression and likeable personality
- Ideal: Experience with sales or customer success
What you’ll be expected to do in the first month
- Organize and run quarterly updates
- Be able to support and run successful pilots with potential clients
- Be able to execute the renewal process successfully
- Be able to onboard a school districts and provide best-practice advice
- Be part of building out new thinking and programs to improve the renewal process
- Work with the Customer Success Marketing Manager to ensure accounts have the resources and connections needed to influence renewals
What we will expect from you as time goes on...
- Learn the key stakeholders in the education system
- Learn the Knowledgehook system and update support resources
- Learn about formative assessment and the role it plays in learning
- Run a mock training session on Knowledgehook to senior leaders
- Begin the process of taking on existing accounts
- Participate in the growth journey of a rapidly scaling start-up
- Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of builders and problem-solvers
- Flexible work hours
- Compelling benefits plan
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of millions of students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.