Knowledgehook is on a mission to empower the problem-solvers of tomorrow. To help us take our company to the next level and enable us to build an even more compelling education experience, we are looking for a Content Operations Coordinator.
As we create new content for math courses around the world, you will be an integral part of the Content Team. We have a math education brand with a passionate fan base and are assembling a purpose-driven team who loves to collaborate and solve problems with innovative solutions.
What you will be doing
Work with graphic artists, graphic designers and mathematicians to ensure they are delivering their work in a timely manner
Assist in day-to-day workflow
Check over documents to ensure that changes have been implemented correctly
Review images to ensure they are within our brand guidelines
Consolidate feedback from the Creative team and math experts
Work in the back-end of our platform uploading new images and documents
What you need to succeed
- A post-secondary education
- Working knowledge of software programs such as Word, Excel, Adobe Reader
- Ability to work in Google Workspace using google docs and spreadsheets
- Excellent reviewing skills and comfortable using technology
- Adaptable problem-solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a graphic design program such as Inskscape is an asset
- Proficiency/ability to work in a web-based editor using HTML code and AsciiMath is an asset
- A good understanding of elementary mathematics is an asset
- Some proficiency in French and/or Spanish is an asset
What’s in it for you
Be a contributor in the journey of a fast-growing organization
Join an extremely talented, diverse, and collaborative team of passionate builders and problem-solvers
Great benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage
Paid time off
Some flexibility in work hours
Knowledgehook, a leading educational technology company, empowers over 450,000 teachers and parents to collaboratively support the mathematics learning journey of over 5 million students worldwide. Winner of Google’s Game Changer Award and named Top Disruptor by BNN, its platform analyzes student understanding through engaging assessments, providing real-time personalized solutions to close learning gaps between classroom teaching and at-home learning. Designed by leading numeracy and research experts, Knowledgehook’s Instructional Guidance System is known for reinventing how online technology supports education and educators, while inspiring the problem solvers of tomorrow.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? If so, please send your resume
and include Content Operations Coordinator
in your subject line to [email protected]
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code Knowledgehook Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Thank you for your interest in Knowledgehook. Due to the impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employees are safe and policies and procedures have been developed to effectively handle our response to the outbreak. As a result, we will be conducting interviews virtually. Everyone’s safety is our primary concern as we navigate through the interview process.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.